A Day of Reprieve

 That Shea!  She likes to spring stuff on us with less than 24 hours advance.  

She told me late yesterday that the home inspection would be today at 2:30pm.  Yikes.  Bryan just could not be here for it, and I wasn't sure I could answer all the guy's questions if he came.  Bryan had PT and could not get away early enough, even if he cancelled PT altogether.  Plus, that showing weekend last week curtailed his fixing schedule.  He wants to replace the bathroom drains and put a cover on a breaker box, and bust up the ice dams from the last couple snow storms.  That and he needed to move all the stuff off the crawl space door (I could have done that, but it was nice he did it) and get the back walk to the garage shoveled.  

So I begged off.  Shea got it rescheduled to Monday at 2:30pm.  

We got all the documents turned in except for one, the previous inspection.  Me and Bry are going to go over it before we send it to Shea.  I didn't have it in my email, but luckily, Bryan did.  I think the original got shredded with the mountain of shredding that took place with the Feed&Fuel stuff.  

I did have an accounting client this morning that rescheduled on me, so I feel like I had a get-out-of-jail free card!  No client, no inspector.  This was the first time in WEEKS that I could stay in my pajamas all day!  No Zoom meetings, no clients, no packing up Poor Kitty and going for a drive, no leaving the house!  Yay! (You all know that during the winter, for the last 8 years, I would go as long as a month without ever leaving the house.  I always wanted to be a hermit when I grew up!  I will miss that aspect of working for A-Peak.) 

Speaking of Poor Kitty.  This is what he did all on his own.....


You can hardly stuff his little butt into the box, but when he's just hanging out, he jumps in all casual-like.  Weirdo!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof