I will get caught up, I sware!

 First of all, current updates:

We signed a bunch of paperwork yesterday for the current loan payoff.  The appraisal must have gone through ok because we were notified of the buyer's loan amount and our tax information for the proceeds.  

I started work trying to figure out the post office issues.  I figure we can use the current PO Box, but put a hold on the mail, and collect it when we come back on our trips to get our stuff.  

We know for sure that there will be at least 2 trips, and possibly three.  

So, we did go out to Wisconsin with a load of stuff, and made it back.  But man-oh-man, it was quite the trip.  I will do my best to capture it in a couple of blog posts.  It was a successful trip for sure, but an odyssey none-the-less.  Stand by and keep reading!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof