Just Me and Poor Kittie

 Update:  Bryan got all done with unloading yesterday and made his way up to Phillips.  He went and visited the Kroger store there and he felt like it went pretty well.  He also got us a post office box!  Yay!

PO Box 8, Phillips WI 54555

So, until we have a home, that's our mail stop for right now.  Don't send anything there quite yet.  Wait until we move on the 10th.    

Hot water is fixed thank goodness.  I got dishes done and shower taken.  I checked the hot water heater after the shower, and that puppy fired up and I have good hot water in the kitchen sink.  So thankful!  It was the thermocouple, and the plumber guy was really helpful.  Under $300.  Whew, that was a bullet dodged.  Just let it last 11 more days!

I did not get anything moved yesterday.  I got stuff done for school, and applied for a bunch of jobs, which takes forever to get 5 contacts.  

I got some stuff moved this morning.  I'm going to head back into the fray again this afternoon.  Hope to have my room all done before I sleep.  I have to, everything is spread out on the bed!  

Poor Kittie cried again in the night.  I feel so sorry for him.  I hope moving doesn't make him go totally deranged.  

So, more soon.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof