Just an Update...

 


We found a new way to haul the trailer.

Just kidding.  Bryan thought it looked funny and that you would think it's funny.  No, we cannot possibly haul that thing with the Ford. 

Snow is melting enough to not support the for sale sign anymore.  It's not in the ground, only in the snow bank.  

Busy busy day.  I packed a lot of stuff, the stuff we will have to do without from now until we unpack at our new place.  We were down to mostly bare necessities, and now the time has come to pack those up.  Down to lawn chairs and a folding table, but still sleeping in our real beds.  Things are looking really empty.  

Bryan worked today, and now he's loading garage things in the pickup bed and bringing them around to load in the trailer in front.  

I called all the utilities today and got them to switch off our billing on April 10. 

Bryan is going to haul another load to Wisconsin, leaving Wednesday 3/27.  I am not crazy about the idea, but it will solve a lot of problems to get another load out of here before closing.  I really can't go with him, which is why I'm not crazy about the idea.  He will take it a lot slower because I won't be there for moral support.  It will be a lighter load, so at least he doesn't have to worry about the weight and busting in half every time he crosses a bridge.  

I have to stay here to prepare for my final exams for my coaching class.  

Other than that, we are just cruising along.  I still have stuff to blog from our trip last week, and I promise to catch those up in time.  Today, just really tired and I have a long way to go.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof