Quick Update

 This blogging thing is going to be a challenge the next couple weeks!  I have so much going on!

Update First:  We were going to leave on our first trip to Wisconsin Saturday 3/16, but decided to put it off until Sunday 3/17.  Poor Bry has too much to do to get ready.  He has to work with the Town of Kremmling, or our neighbor guy, to get the alley plowed so we can get the trailer out of the 2 FEET of snow it's stuck in.  And he has to bust up the ice dams that have formed AGAIN on the roof, so that no leakage occurs while we are gone.  Stupid ice dams!  ARGH!  

I REALLY hope we don't have ice dams at our new place.  But it's Wisconsin.  I was looking at a map of the US that told what the main WEATHER cause of death was in each state.  (If you're interested, Colorado's main causes of weather deaths were lightning and avalanches.)  Wisconsin's main cause was COLD.  So, ya.  There's that.  But I keep saying that I will take cold over hot any day of the week. 

The truck is ready to go.  It has it's new license plate stickers, a new oil change, and a new trailer braking system.  We just have to get the snow out of the way so we can load the pickup bed with the ATV.   The trailer also has it's new license plate with stickers.  It's loaded, so all we have to do is get it unstuck and bring it around front.  We won't take the car this trip.  

Not sure I told you but the appraisal is Friday afternoon 3/15.  It's really a formality at this point, barring any super unusual developments.  All I gotta do is make sure the house is as clean as it's been.  

Carpet cleaning is April 2, and professional house cleaning is April 5.  

Over the next 3 weeks, I have finals for my coaching class, plus I'm starting a new marketing class.  I have an oral presentation, and a written final exam.  They are pouring on the homework until then so we have all we need for the finals.  So, I basically do homework all day every day when I'm not in class.  That will be tricky for when we are on the road!  But it can be done.  So I'm not too worried.  

So, if I skip a day blogging, please understand.  I already skipped a couple times, and now we are adding travel to the mix!  But....the travel and the new home are what this blog is about!  So I must!  I must!  No worries, I can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof