Update, Bryan is bound for Wisconsin

 Started this post last night and never got back to it.  


Bryan left yesterday, around 9:30am.  He made it, as far as I can tell, to Greenwood Nebraska.  Looks like he ran into some weather.













I know he gets into truck driver mode and just goes.  He doesn't have phone capability built into the truck, like my car does, where you can voice text while you drive.  So he has to stop to text.  So...there's that.  

Ah, I just checked and he is in Huxley Iowa.  At least his credit card is! Then shortly thereafter he texted me that he was in Minnesota.   

The water heater guy was here and he's going to send an estimate.  I have a feeling he's going to try to charge me the max.  I won't have much choice.  It has to be done, and done soon, and they know we don't have a whole lot of plumbers around.  I should quit stressing over things I can't control!  Breathe, pay the money, and get on with things.  What's a girl to do?

By the way, I did the math on that first trip to Wisconsin.  It cost us roughly $825 in fuel.  Not too bad considering.  Heavy load, headwind going home, etc.  We knew it would cost around that.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof