Jobs Update

 Bryan got paperwork to fill out yesterday from the old Kroger store, to give to the new Kroger store.  Man, super slow!  But things are happening.  We might get there yet.  Meanwhile, Bryan has applied at other places.  

I received a call yesterday from Barry Wehmiller.  They have postponed new hiring until June 1.  I'm still in the running for the inside sales job.  Because I am still receiving unemployment benefits from Colorado, I'm still required to do my 5 job search contacts per week.  I had applied for a couple back when I did BW, and one of the was for Deputy Clerk of the Court, for Price County.  I have an interview with them on Wednesday 5/15.  I will be filling out more applications today.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Begins

Catch Up and Preview

Jobs, and the Lack Thereof